Psychosocial Recovery Coaches
We seek highly motivated and compassionate individuals to join our team as Psychosocial Recovery Coaches. The Psychosocial Recovery Coach will be responsible for providing support to individuals with mental health and substance abuse issues as they navigate their recovery journey.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the NDIS, mental health and the ability to work with individuals in a supportive and non-judgmental manner. They should communicate effectively with clients and provide guidance and resources as needed.
- Provide support and guidance to individuals with mental health and substance abuse issues as they navigate their recovery journey
- Help clients develop and implement recovery plans that meet their individual needs and goals.
- Work closely with other members of the treatment team to coordinate care and ensure a holistic approach to recovery.
- Help clients identify and overcome barriers to recovery
- Provide education and resources to clients on topics related to mental health and addiction recovery
- Maintain accurate and confidential client records
- Certificate IV in Mental Health
- Drivers Licence
- Working with Children Check
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
Send your resume to email@example.com
Hunter Community Hub is a great
place to work.
We believe that happy staff
make happy clients.
We are always on the lookout for good staff. If you would like to work at HCH send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for staff to work throughout the lower Hunter areas of NSW, including Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Cessnock, Maitland, and Port Stephens.