For information about your rights and responsibilities, you can call your local Aboriginal Tenants Advice and Advocacy Service (see below), or your local general Tenants Advice and Advocacy Service. The website is published by the Tenants' Union of NSW on behalf of NSW Tenants Advice and Advocacy Services. There you can find information about: * your rights and responsibilities as a tenant * where to get tenancy advice * policy and law reform work undertaken by the Tenants' Union of NSW.

Contact Aboriginal Tenants Advice Service

Phone: 1800 248 913 OR (02) 6643 4426

NDIS Support Coordination