Uniting Care Ageing

Provide a range of services including Aged care Retirment living Early Learning Councelling Foster care

My Living Care

Living Care Home Care Services Central Coast/Hunter offers a comprehensive range of personal, support and clinical services provided in Home Care Packages


Telecross is provided by Australian Read Cross and it is a service that provides phone calls on a daily basis to check on a person's wellbeing.

My aged care - Australian Government

- 1800 200 422

West Newcastle Community Health Centre

- (02) 4924 6100


Uniting is one of the largest not-for-profit organisations in Australia. They offer services in the areas of mental health, aged care, retirement and independent living, homelessness support, early learning, disabilities, …

Hospital at Home

Hospital-at-Home is the entity responsible for servicing the needs of community health.

Council on Ageing (NSW) Inc

We’re an independent, consumer-based non-government organisation. We work with politicians, policy makers, and service providers as well as media representatives to make sure your views are heard and your needs …

Anglican Care

Anglican Care have residential facilities are located at Booragul, Carey Bay, Mount Hutton, Toronto, Merewether, Jesmond and Warnervale and provide dementia care, palliative care, slow stream rehabilitation, frail elderly care, …

Integrated Living

Integrated Living are a leading provider of health services throughout rural, regional and remote communities of Australia.