The NDIS Code of Conduct guides our practice as a provider of disability services.
The Code of Conduct requires workers and providers who deliver NDIS supports to:
- act with respect for individual rights to freedom of expression, self-determination, and decision-making in accordance with relevant laws and conventions
- respect the privacy of people with disability
- provide supports and services in a safe and competent manner with care and skill
- act with integrity, honesty, and transparency
- promptly take steps to raise and act on concerns about matters that might have an impact on the quality and safety of supports provided to people with disability
- take all reasonable steps to prevent and respond to all forms of violence, exploitation, neglect, and abuse of people with disability
- take all reasonable steps to prevent and respond to sexual misconduct.
Or fill in our referral form and we will get back to you.
Hunter Community Hub is a registered NDIS provider of disability services.
Contact us for to make a referral or to discuss your NDIS plan.