The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a scheme of the Australian Government that funds costs associated with disability. The scheme was legislated in 2013 and went into full operation in 2020.
Hunter Community Hub is a registered NDIS provider and can assist you with your NDIS plan.
- What is the NDIS?
- Am I eligible to be on the NDIS?
- How to apply for the NDIS?
- What can NDIS funds be spent on?
- NDIS Code of Conduct
- What is Support Coordination
- Who has Support Coordination in their plan?
- Should I use an unregistered Support Coordinator?
- Can I switch Support Coordinators?
- What if I don't have Support Coordination in my plan?
- Do Support Coordinators have to be NDIS Registered?
- What qualifications do Support Coordinators require?