Anyone who thinks they might be eligible for the NDIS, can download an Access Request Form (ARF), and a Supporting Evidence Form (SEF), work with their GP, allied health, and specialist medical professionals to prepare and provide the information required.
- phone 1800 800 110 and make a verbal access request, or
- download and complete the ARF on your computer and email it to the NDIA with supporting information, or
- download the ARF on your computer, print it out, and mail it to the NDIA with supporting information, or
- email NAT@ndis.gov.au and ask for an ARF to be mailed, or
- contact your local NDIA office and asking for an ARF to be mailed to you.
Or fill in our referral form and we will get back to you.
Hunter Community Hub is a registered NDIS provider of disability services.
Contact us for to make a referral or to discuss your NDIS plan.