EnableNSW provides equipment and services to people in NSW with chronic health conditions or disability to assist them with mobility, communication and self-care.
They also provide financial assistance for people who have to travel significant distances to access specialist medical treatment which is not available locally.
As part of HealthShare NSW. EnableNSW is responsible for the administration of NSW Health disability support and other assistance programs including:
- Aids and Equipment Program
- Continence Assistance
- Home Respiratory Program (HRP)
- Prosthetic Limb Service (formerly known as ALS)
- Specialised Equipment Essential for Discharge (SEED)
- Travel Assistance (IPTAAS)
Phone: 1 800 362 253