The Lakeview Withdrawal Management Service is a stand-alone twelve bed residential facility located on the campus of the Belmont Hospital offering a supportive, safe environment for people 18 years and over who wish to detoxify from alcohol and other drugs.
- Supportive environment
- 12 Medical beds available
- One to one management/counselling & Group participation
- Information, referral planning/discharge & supported follow-up.
- Lakeview is a non-smoking inpatient unit
- Patients will be offered nicotine replacement
- therapy during the withdrawal process, plus ongoing referral if requested.
Contact Lakeview Withdrawal Management Service
Phone: 1300 660 059