Family Support Newcastle promotes healthy, resilient children and young people growing in flourishing families in just and strong communities.
They provide services that include:
- Counselling and individual assistance either in the home or at a centre,
- Therapeutic group programs with associated child development activities,
- Supported playtime activities,
- Community work,
- Providing a family centre service with a therapeutic and community building focus,
- Support to women leaving domestic violence.